• Candidate has to do document findings and ensure this is adequate for quality checks and audits.
• He / She has to meet timelines and turn around completed cases to meet service level agreements without compromising on quality.
• Screening customers using tools such as Lexis/Nexis World Check etc.
• Research and analyze complex transactions, claims and documentation using multiple online systems with technical proficiency.
• Direct communication with customers and merchants is often required to resolve customer disputes.
Salary: INR 1,25,000 – 2,50,000 P.A. Monthly Incentives + Annual Bonus + One side Cab
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 0 – 1 years
Location: Gurgaon, Noida
Interested candidates can walkin on 11th Jan 2018 (Thursday) at 11 am to 1 pm with updated Resume, 2 passport size photographs & Govt ID.
Genpact, Tower A1,
DLF SEZ, Sector 30,
Nearest Metro Station: IIFCO Chowk.
* Candidate should be Graduate with good communication.
GENPACT India is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for their clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage.
Contact Person: Priyanka
Contact No: 8376878210
Email Address: email@example.com