1. Accounting :
• Candidate with strong in GL process (Month end and Reconciliation) with an overall understanding of other sub processes (AP & AR)
• Understand and thoroughly review Inter Company transactions, including Settlement, Variances, Netting of, Cross Charge, Affiliate Accounting, sending account and contra account reconciliation
• Entity level reconciliation and consolidation understanding, balance confirmation from different legal entities
• Delivers the tasks assigned within the Turnaround Time (TAT) as per the policies with high level of accuracy
• Ecellent Communication Skills.
2. Accounts Payable & Receivable :
• Candidate with knowledge of Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Domain.
• Understand various functions in invoice processing, workflow systems, ERPs and perform the activity.
• Understand the tax and other exceptions and execute during process.
• Coordinate with supervisors and escalate any exceptions.
• Perform invoice & vendor setup Audit.
• Excellent Communication Skills.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Experience: 0 – 5 years (Freshers)
Interested candidates can walkin on 1st Dec 2017 (Friday) to 2nd Dec 2017 (Saturday) at 10.30 am to 2 pm with updated resume, 2 passport size photographs & Govt ID.
Genpact,14 – 45, IDA Uppal,
Opp NGRI, Habsiguda,
Hyderabad, Telangana 50003916
* Candidate should be B.Com / B.Com + MBA / B.Com + M.Com
* Good Knowledge into Accounts & Finance.
* Basic knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.
* Preferred knowledge into SAP (ERP)
Genpact is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage.
Contact Person: Khushboo
Contact No: 9620974104