Walkin Interview from 26th – 29th July 2016
1. Process Associate / Process Developer – Accounts Payable Helpdesk
• Candidate from voice UK/US process preferred
• Receiving calls from Clients and handling queries
• Validate key fields from scanned documents.
• Run uploads for electronic invoices
• Understand customers policies and adapt
• Setting up vendors and modifying the vendors when required.
• Perform audits in accordance with customers policies and procedures.
2. Process Associate/Process Developer – OTC Collections
• Handle complex Cash applications
• Basic level query resolution through e mails
• Creation of complex Enquiries
• Extraction of reports from applications
3. Process Developer
• Candidate has to perform monthly intercompany and GL reconciliations
• Prepare and post month end close journals
• Validation and review of GL accounts and contents
• Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual reports
• Prepare statutory reporting and validation
• Perform bank statement reconciliations
Experience: 0 – 4 Years
Industry Type: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Compensation: 1,75,000 – 3,25,000 P.A. incentives + 1 side cab
Location: Gurgaon, Noida
Interested candidates can walkin on 26th – 29th July 2016 from 11 am to 2 pm with updated resume, one original identity proof, one passport size photograph.
Stellar 135 building, 7th floor, sector 135,
Genpact designs, transforms, and runs intelligent business operations including those that are complex and specific to a set of chosen industries.
Contact: Shubhi Rawat
Reference: SHUBHI-ap/ar-26th july