* Candidate has to organize and control workload for incoming transactions so that they are processed within required time frames.
* Process transactions in a timely, accurate and efficient manner in adherence with established service standards.
* Escalate problems to senior staff members and or management as appropriate.
* Research and resolve basic issues.
* Maintaining daily reports and interacting through emails.
* Assist team members in processing workload as necessary
Salary: INR 50,000 – 1,50,000 P.A. Cabs+incentives+bonus
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Location: Gurgaon, Delhi, Noida
Interested Candidates can walkin on 26th November 2016 from 10 am to 2 pm with updated resume
Hotel Central Blue , sec 29,
near Huda City Centre ,
1. Good written, comprehension and verbal communications skills.
2. Proficiency in MS Office
3. Good analytical and problem solving skills
4. Attention to detail and accuracy
5. Candidate Must be a Graduate either B.Com/ BBA/ BBM.
6. Candidate must be comfortable with Night shifts .
Genpact designs, transforms, and runs intelligent business operations including those that are complex and specific to a set of chosen industries.
Recruiter Name: Tanuja
Email : email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference Id: AMBI- NOIDA