1. General Accounting / Senior Executive with 2-5 years of experience:-
• Prepare Journals at the end of the month after analysis of prepaid & accruals account etc.
• Prepare monthly close calendar and discuss status of activities with country controller every day in close.
• Month end close and assessment cycles run.
• Track Intercompany reconciliation status and do necessary follow-up with relevant teams to get variances resolved before month end.
• Daily bank reconciliations and clearing. Identify open items and take it up with relevant teams to get closure before month end to ensure no open item after close is over.
2. Accounts Payable or Senior Executive with 2-5 years of experience:-
• Process invoices in workflow.
• Validate key fields from scanned documents.
• Run uploads for electronic invoices.
• Understand customers policies and adapt.
• Setting up vendors and modifying the vendors when required.
3. Order Management or Senior Executive with 2-5 years of experience:-
• Checking various sources of PO inflow (EDI queue, Fax / email inbox) periodically
• Entering orders in the business ERP within given TAT
• Communicating with customers about various process updates such as
• Analyzing order trend of customer and raise flag if variation experienced
• Work as a team to process any adhoc request promptly
4. Order to Cash (Deductions) or Senior Executive with 2-5 years of experience:-
• Process Daily WIRE and ACH payments received from customer in SAP, ensuring proper Cash application.
• Assist in everyday Activity, matching payment to correct invoices.
• Daily reconciliation of cash received vs applied
• Assist in monthly, quarterly and yearly closing process.
Salary: INR 1,50,000 – 3,50,000 P.A. Monthly Incentives + Annual Bonus + One side Cab
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 0 – 5 years
Location: Gurgaon, Noida
Interested candidates can walkin on 21st Nov 2017 (Tuesday) to 24th Nov 2017 (Friday) at 11 am to 2 pm with updated resume, 2 passport size photographs & Govt ID.
Genpact, Stellar Building,
7th Floor, Sector 135, Noida
Nearest Metro Station: Botanical Garden.
Hiring Rounds :
– Only 2 rounds of interview
– Monthly Incentives + Annual Bonus + One side Cab
* Graduation: B.com / BBA
GENPACT India is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for their clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage.
Contact Person: Priyanka
Contact No: 8376878210
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org