Walkin Interview from 12th January to 13th January 2017
* Candidate should have in depth knowledge of web applications support modal and shall be working as application administrator to provide access to various web based applications.
* Responsible for doing troubleshooting and conducting training on web application for the clients.
* Experience in working on IT helpdesk tickets and resolution
* Excellent Customer support and Voice skills
* Able to trouble shoot basic customer support tickets related to web site support (login issues, web site functions)
* Experience in help desk support or customer support experience and knowledge of case triaging and ownership from helpdesk perspective
* Ability to resolve Internet application functionality questions (i.e. how to navigate on a web site / how to use widgets)
* Ability to diagnose Internet application problems to classify as:
* Fixing Application related (bugs)/ Customer PC or browser related and Network related (connectivity/ performance)/ Access or security related
* Knowledge of Ms Office & experience of customer service practices
Salary: INR 2,25,000 – 4,00,000 P.A
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 12th & 13th January 2017 at 9 am with updated resume
Genpact Bangalore Office, Building No.2, Salarpuria Soft Zone,
Bellandur, Service Road, Green Glen Layout, Outer Ring Road.
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103
Landmark – Next to Indian Oil Petrol Bunk, Bellandur
Genpact designs, transforms, and runs intelligent business operations including those that are complex and specific to a set of chosen industries.
Recruiter Name: Anuradha