• Candidate has to provide inputs to the team leads for the status update calls with the key stakeholders from the client side.
• Develop a sound understanding of the organizational policies, procedures and eProcurement tools and implement it on a day to day basis.
• Proactively communicate issue status in a timely way to the clients and the management.
• Take ownership of issues until they are successfully resolved.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Experience: 2 – 7 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 20th May 2017 between 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM with updated resume & Govt ID.
7th Floor, Building 3,
MIDC Thane Belapur Road,
Airoli, Navi Mumbai- 400 708.
* Candidate with excellent communication written and verbal.
* Excellent follow up & coordination skills.
* ITIL Certification or Accent Trained.
GEP is a diverse, creative team of people passionate about procurement. It deliver practical, effective procurement services and technology that enable procurement leaders to maximize their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance.
Contact Person: Geetanjali / Charmi / Priyanka
Email: geetanjali.mendjoge @gep.com