Walkin Interview 3rd September 2016
• Candidate has to co-ordinate with the relevant business entities to facilitate accurate reporting.
• Responsible for providing good quality analysis, with zero defects & for tracking trends and monitoring improvement procedures.
• Responsible for submitting all analysis and reports for region/customer/management on time.
• Check the manuals and follow the steps to perform activities in the reports.
• Timely update of the manuals with the process changes based on input from the team lead.
Industry: Courier / Transportation / Freight / Warehousing
Functional Area: Supply Chain , Logistics , Purchase , Materials
Role Category: Logistics
Role: Logistics Executive
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Interested candidates may walkin on 3rd September 2016 from 9 am – 11 am with their updated resume
Agility- GIL Shared Services
Block 3, Ground Floor, Temple Steps Building,Little Mount
– Candidate should be Graduates / Freshers / MBA / MCA /Experience in BPO / Customer care backend operations
– Excellent in English Written/ Communication skills
– Good in MS Excel
– Candidates should be ready to work in night shifts
GIL Shared Services Pvt Ltd Agility Logistics- Financial Shared Service Centre
Recruiter Name: HR