* Candidate has to focus on collecting, parsing, cleaning, managing,analyzing and visualizing large sets of raw data to turn them into insights in a common data mart that are useful for other analysts using multiple tools and platforms. * He or she manages the integrity and quality of the data mart by defining and developing metrics, processes and tools for the same.
* Maintenance of master data for any additional requirements and to handle any kind of data issues.
* Track data availability on various servers and maintain the consistency of data across all servers.
* Manage the production processes owned by the team and ensure the dependant processes are executed without any issues.
* Explore and implement the data quality checks wherever required to maintain the quality of the data.
* Maintain consistency and quality of raw and derived variables in the data mart and ensure the availability of it to stakeholders.
* Translating product requirements into detailed technical designs of object oriented software modules
* Coding of software modules with excellent code quality and full compliance with the design specifications
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to translate product requirements into software designs
* Understanding of scalable, distributed, and big-data Software Engineer
* Excellent object oriented technical design and programming skills
* Ability to understand, follow, and enforce strict development processes
* 1+ years of experience in software industry
* Candidate should be a B.E / B.Tech / MCA graduate
* Good knowledge on RDBMS and SQL queries
* Good understanding of operating systems and computer fundamentals.
* Good knowledge in any programming language (C, Java, Python etc).
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Salary: INR 2,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A
Role Category: Programming Design
Role: System Analyst
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Interested candidates can walkin from 24th September 2016 at 10 am – 12 pm with updated resume
Global Analytics India Private Ltd.
Pacifica Tech Park,
101A, First floor,
23, Old Mahabalipuram Road, Navallur,
Chennai 603 103.
Global Analytics Holdings is an analytics-driven e-commerce company intensely focused on serving the global under-banked consumer.