Walkin Interview 10th August 2016
• Candidate is in charge of storing, organizing, presenting, using and analyzing data and database management software.
• Regularly performs routine tests and modifications to ensure that a database is performing and running correctly.
• Evaluate new database products and features.
• Follow change management processes to implement database configuration changes.
• Provide support for issues relating to databases for both production and development environments and allocate incidents or problems to other team members if appropriate.
• On-call requirements to ensure 24 x 7 support of database operations.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 – 4,50,000 P.A
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – DBA , Datawarehousing
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 10th August 2016 from 9 am to 12 PM with updated resume
Global Analytics India Private Ltd.
Pacifica Tech Park,
101A, First floor,
23, Old Mahabalipuram Road, Navallur,
Chennai 603 103.
– Candidate must be strong in RDBMS concepts
– Proficient in writing and optimizing SQL statements.
– 2+ year experience in MySQL in production environment
– Strong problem-solving, creative, communication and negotiation skills.
– Ready to learn other SQL/No SQL databases such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc.
Global Analytics is an analytics-driven e-commerce company intensely focused on serving the global,mission is to provide the most innovative and trustworthy products and services to this segment of society that is traditionally lack options financially.