This job is currently inactive - please check later
* Candidate has to respond to emails/ chats from current and future customers, ranging from simple usage questions to unique circumstances that come up with a specific offer.
* He / She has to manage email, chats, calls from English speaking customers.
* Resolve customer issues in a timely and consistent manner.
* Manage time and productivity to meet daily individual and team ticket targets.
* Stay current with knowledge of internal ticketing system, customer portals, back office databases, Groupon redemption procedures, and specifics around different types of merchant features.
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Role Category: Back Office / Web / Transaction Processing
Role: Associate/Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)
Experience : 0 – 3 Years
Location : Chennai
Interested candidates can walkin from 19th to 22nd October 2016 from 11 am with updated resume
1st Floor, 3rd Block,
DLF IT PARK1/124,
Mount Poonamallee Road, Porur
Groupon is a global leader of local commerce and the place you start when you want to buy just about anything, anytime, anywhere.
Recruiter Name: Vinu Ganga S
Reference Id: CSR001