Walkin Interview 15th – 17th June 2016
• Candidate has to do transaction processing in accounts payable, Accounts Receivable and General ledger accounting
• Perform Fixed Assets accounting activities- Capitalization entries, Depreciation entries and Disposal entries
• Processing of employee claims in compliance with Travel and Expense policy of the company
• Maintain of vendor files and records
• Preparation of bank reconciliation and perform research to resolve any payment discrepancies
• Prepare monthly metrics and ageing reports
• Handle Intercompany Accounting, cost allocation and transfer pricing related activities
• Perform Balance sheet accounts reconciliation and other month closing activities
• Communication skill in English: Very fluent in speaking, reading and writing
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Industry Type: Internet / Ecommerce
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Education: B.com or Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or related discipline.
Interested candidates can walkin on 15th – 17th June 2016 between 1.30 PM to 4 PM with updated resume
Groupon shared services Pvt. Ltd.
3rd Floor, G-Block ( Symphony teleca building)â€ƒ
Gopalan Global Axis
Road 9, Kiadb Export Promotion Area
Whitefield, Opp Satya Sai Hospital,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560066
Groupon is a global leader of local commerce and the place you start when you want to buy just about anything, anytime, anywhere.
Contact: Prakash / Ravi