Walkin Interview 18th May 2016
• Candidate has to act as First Point of contact for end users
• Handle calls & provide effective solutions and maintain FCR as per Clients expectation
• Monitor emails and respond to the customer with effective solutions within SLA
• Problem Solving and Responding to Customer Need
• Follow-up daily on all the open incidents
• Escalating incidents according to SOPs if they are not resolved
• Follow SOPs and prepare new SOPs on need basis
• Providing incident updates on open tickets to the end users
• Communication to be provided to the Management IT team on all Planned and unplanned outages
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Other
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: Technical Support Engineer
Experience: 2 – 7 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 18th May 2016 from from 11 AM to 5 PM with updated resume
3rd Floor, Brigade Towers
– Candidate should be excellent in communication
– Excellent Technical skills, quick learner
– Self motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
– Good Knowledge on probing and Troubleshooting IT related issues.
– MCP / CCNA / CCNP / ITIL Certification will be an added advantage.
GSS Infotech is a $40 Million IT services organization. Building on its leadership position, and is investing in game-changing innovation and creating a world-class organization.
Recruiter Name: Jasmine
Reference Id: Service Desk Analyst