Job Description :
* Candidate has to design and develop framework architecture to support user interface features
* Develop and extend toolkits, extensions and systems for user interface creation
* Coordinate with and support internal teams and others in UI implementation
* Contribute to the software development lifecycle by planning and completing tasks within the requirements of the ANSYS, * Ecotect, Tesseral development process
* Code-level experience with computer-aided design engineering concepts
* Understanding of entire development process, including specification, documentation and quality assurance.
* Online energy, water, and carbon-emission analysis capabilities integrate with tools that enable you to visualize and * Able to correlate the simulation results with testing / field information
Salary: INR 1,25,000 – 3,50,000 P.A
Industry: KPO / Research / Analytics
Role Category:Back Office / Web / Transaction Processing
Role:Associate / Senior Associate -(Technical)
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Location : Chennai
Interested candidates can walkin at 10 am with updated resume and Govt. id proof
Venue Address :
Guires Healthcare Private Ltd.,
No: 10, Kutty Street, Nungambakkam,
Opp: Hotel Sangeetha
Behind : Temple Police Booth
Chennai 600 034, Tamil Nadu, India
Candidate Profile :
* Candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining the user interface for ANSYS simulation application platform, Workbench.
* Strong understanding of Dynamic analysis, FEM, Structural Analysis, Thermal Analysis Fatigue Analysis, Implicit Analysis, Non-Linear Analysis, Transient Analysis, Frequency response Optimization skills
* Experience of analysis of engine chassis, powertrain, fuel tank, Engine peripherals
* Knowledge in FEA Engineering fundamentals (Strength of Material, Engineering Mechanics
* Define analytical / empirical solutions for comparison to and validation of numerical prediction methods.
* Tesseral full-wave modeling software for analysis of reflections and multiples directly in the software.
* Ecotect Analysis – simulation and building energy analysis functionality that can improve the performance of existing buildings and new building designs. (Whole-building energy analysis, Thermal performance, Daylighting, Shadows and reflections)
* Knowledge of user interface automation and scripting languages (such as Python)
Guires, the Chennai based group of companies was started in the year 2009 with a clear vision to be a significant player in Research & Development, Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and Manufacturing. Being a holistic solutions provider combined with unparalleled experience, we serve a wide panorama of industries and our clientele spans across the globe.
Recruiter Name: Babu
P: +91 44 42124284 / 42128414 / 9566 224 333 / 875 444 66 92
Fax: +91-44 42127284
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference Id: REF:01 / AP.DEV / 11-2016