1. Audits Professional/Institutional claims for coding accuracy, benefit payment/Inquires/ FEP Inquires and contract interpretation in accordance to claims adjudication guidelines
2. Establish audit protocols.
3. Utilize various tools and systems to review claims data and identify mismatch/errors in various phases of the claims payment process.
4. Ensure accurate and timely payment of claims to meet/exceed customer service level agreements.
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Salary: INR 2,50,000 – 4,25,000 P.A
Experience : 2 – 6 Years
Location : Chennai
Interested candidates can walkin on 22nd November between 12.30 pm to 4 pm
HCL Technologies Ltd. Business Services
No.84, Block 1, Greams Road, Thousand Lights,
Near IDBI Bank
Documents to be carried
– 3 Copies of Your Updated resume
– Passport Size Photograph, 1 Valid ORIGINAL PHOTO ID proof.
Experience as CSE/SME/ Sr.CSE in Claims Adjudication process with Quality mindset are also preferred
1. Demonstrated knowledge of US Health Insurance Concepts
2. At least one year Experience in US Healthcare claims Adjudication/US Healthcare Claims Inbound Inquires (FEP)
3. Experience as CSE/SME/ Sr.CSE in Claims Adjudication process with Quality mindset are also preferred
4. Good Analytical, Computer, Multi-tasking and typing skills
5. Should have eye for details
6. Must have Quality mindset open to QA/QC role
HCL is a $8 billion leading global technology and IT enterprise comprising two companies listed in India – HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems.
Recruiter Name: Santhosh Kumar M
Reference Id:QA Audit