Walkin Interview 18th June 2016
* Candidate should have 1- 2 years of experience in (Investment Banking) Hedge Fund, Capital markets, Fund Accounting, Mutual Funds working in AMCs broking houses, Registrars/Transfer agents, custodians in the reconciliation side.
* Daily Cash and Position Reconciliation between fund and Broker.
* Hedge fund Reconciliation activity for Cash, Cost, and Position & Long-term & Short-term Gain/Loss Realization for the individual portfolio.
* Reconciliation of Dividend & Market Valuation of the portfolio during month-ends for the fulfillment of calculation of GNAV.
* Good domain skills in the reconciliation processes especially pertaining to market value recon, transaction and cost recon.
* Monthly GAV/NAV Package Market Value Reconciliation, Expense Accounting including Management Fee, Admin Fee and * Incentive Fee, Dividend Accrual Reconciliation, Bond Coupon Accrual Reconciliation, Confirming Trial Balance ledgers tie-up with various sub-ledgers, Cost Roll Forward, Monitoring Capital Activity, Generating Statement of Allocation to * Investors based on contribution.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
Role Category: Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role: Team Leader – (Technical)
Location: Chennai / Coimbatore
Role : Sr.Analyst / Specialist / Team Leader
Experience: 1 to 6 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 18th June 2016 from 10 AM to 3 PM with updated resume & Copy of photo ID proof
HCL Technologies Ltd, Bserve,
Navins WSS Towers,
107, Harris Road,
Pudupet, Chennai – 600002,
Landmark – Near Casino Theatre,
– Education: B.Com, BBA, BA (Economics), BBM, M.Com, MBA, MA (Economics), ( Any Finance Graduation)
– Good interpersonal and communication skills
– Ability to interact with Delivery Managers/ clients effectively and manage SLAs
– Willing to work in any shift including US shift.
HCL is a $6.3 billion leading global technology and IT enterprise comprising two companies listed in India – HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems. Founded in 1976, HCL is one of India’s original IT garage start-ups.
Recruiter Name: Deepak