This job is currently inactive - please check later
1. DCOPS L1 L2 (Server Monitoring experience is mandatory)
– Minimum 6 months of relevant experience in server monitoring tools is mandatory
– Candidate must have relevant experience in server monitoring tools on server support ticketing tools
– Good knowledge in UNIX, Windows and basic knowledge in Networks
– Experience on production UNIX and WINDOWS servers.
– Ready to work in only Night Shifts (24x7x 365 model)
– Fundamental knowledge of Networks
– Incident/Problem/Change Concepts ITIL Principals.
– Act as a first point of escalation/consultation for the team on all technical, procedural and processes related queries.
– Coordinate all faulty hardware replacement, capacity expansion, server installation/decommissioning other project management initiatives with the vendors, partners, internal teams external customers (only in absence of a service desk)
2. Service Desk: International Voice technical support
– Experience : 6 Months – 6 Years (Relevant Exp. Mandatory, ok to work in 24*7, Rotational shifts)
3. GAM: Active Directory Exchange Servers Profile
– Experience: 6 Months – 6 Years (Relevant Exp. Mandatory, ok to work in 24*7, Rotational shifts, Partial Voice support,interaction with international clients)
4. RDS: Remote Desktop Support (Excellent Communication Skills)
– Experience: 4 Years – 6 Years ( Relevant Exp. Mandatory, ok to work in 24*7, Rotational shifts, Partial Voice support,
interaction with international clients)
Salary: INR 2,00,000 – 5,50,000 P.A
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Interested candidates can walkin on 1st October 2016 from 10 AM to 3 PM
B-39, Sector 1 Noida,(Near Noida Sec- 15 Metro Station)
Tower B, 4th Floor, Left Wing.
Mandatory Documents are to be carried:
– Updated resume
– Original 2 Xerox copies of ID Proof
– Interview call letter
– 2 Passport size photographs
HCL Technologies Limited
Recruiter Name: Pragya Kaushik
Reference Id: Technical Support L1 & L2