* Candidate has to tapping new geographical markets for agri related products
* Sourcing proposals from National Horticulture Board
* Acquiring new agri relationships
* Cross sell other liabilities products like Current Accounts, Savings account, FD etc
* Maintaining customer relations
* Coordinating with internal stakeholders
* Liaise with Credit team to ensure clearance of proposal
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Role Category:Corporate Banking
Experience: 1 – 6 Years
Location: South Karnataka, Rural Bangalore, Shimoga, Mysore, Tumkur, Nelmangala
Interested candidates can walkin on 7th November 2016 at 10 am – 5 pm
2nd Floor, HDFC BANK LTD
103 / 31 26TH MAIN ROAD
JAYANAGAR 4TH T BLOCK
Documents to carry: original (will be returned after verification) and copies of following documents:
– 10+2+3 Educational Certificates,
– Address Proof ( Voter ID, Aadhaar, Driving License – Any one),
– PAN Card and
– 2 Passport size photograph.
– Experience letter if any.
HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995.