• Candidate has to manage recruitment for various departments -Karnataka
• He / She has to source and screen resumes from portals, professional networks, scheduling interviews, preparing offers and closing positions.
• Assigning the requirements to the consultants. Managing and coordinating with consultants for closure of positions.
• Pre recruitment formalities like document collection and verification as well as post joining formalities like managing new joinee employee’s documentation, joining formalities.
Salary: INR 90,000 – 1,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: HR Executive
Experience: 0 – 1 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 30th May 2017 at 2 PM to 4 PM with updated resume & Govt ID.
No:8/24, 4th floor,Salco Center,
(opposite to Baldwin girls school)
Richmond Road, Bangalore
Karnataka – 560025
* Candidate must be a regular Post Graduate (MBA, M.S.W) in HR Specialization.
* Possess excellent communication skills.
* Must have working knowledge in MS Excel.
The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 2000 branches and 5624 ATMs spread over 996 towns and cities across India.