• Candidate has to advise clients with regards to their Investments in Equity & Derivatives Market, place orders on their behalf.
• Building relationships with the client & educating them about Investments.
• Responsible for achieving Brokerage.
• Accelerating client base.
• Client meetings as an when required.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: Investment Banking
Role: Equity Manager
Experience: 1 – 6 years
Location: Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs, Navi Mumbai
Interested candidates can walkin on 17th Nov to 18th Nov, 2017 at 9 am to 11 am with updated resume & Govt ID.
HDFC Securities, I Think Techno Campus,
Building – B, “Alpha”, Office Floor 8,
Near Kanjurmarg Station, Mumbai 400 042.
* Candidate should be Graduate & NISM certified
* Upto 35 Years of age are eligible.
* Stock Market knowledge is mandatory.
HDFC Securitie is a trusted financial service provider promoted by HDFC Bank and JP Morgan Partners and their associates, is a leading stock broking company in the country, serving a diverse customer base of institutional and retail investors.