HDFC Securities Walkin – Equity Dealers 8th July 2016
• Candidate has to advise clients with regards to their Investment in Equity & Derivative Market, Place orders on their behalf.
• Building relationships with the client & educating them about Investments.
• Responsible for achieving brokerage.
• Accelerating client base.
• Executing Trades Orders.
Salary: INR 1,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A. Bonus
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services , Banking , Investments , Insurance
Role Category: Financial Services/Stock Broking
Experience: 1 – 6 Years
Location: Mumbai , Mumbai Suburbs , Navi Mumbai , Thane
Interested candidates can walkin on 8th July 2016 from 9 am to 5 pm with updated resume
Ground Floor, Minerva Chamber,
Beside Amantran Restaurant,
Opposite Mehul talkies,
Mumbai – 400 080
* Graduate with minimum 6 Months experience as a Equity Dealer.
* NCFM or NISM Certified.
* Candidates only upto 40 Years of age are eligible.
* Stock Market knowledge is mandatory.
HDFC Securities, a trusted financial service provider promoted by HDFC Bank and JP Morgan Partners and their associates, is a leading stock broking company in the country, serving a diverse customer base of institutional and retail investors.
Recruiter Name: Ms. Shweta Pawar
Reference Id: firstname.lastname@example.org