* Candidate has to advise clients with regards to their Investments in Equity & Derivatives Market, place orders on their behalf.
* Building relationships with the client & educating them about Investments
* Responsible for achieving Brokerage
* Accelerating client base
* To render financial services to customers to generate |revenue through brokerage and third party products.
* Interact with clients to update them on research calls and advising them on asset allocation within their portfolio and guide them on Buy, Sell or hold strategy
* Keep abreast of micro & macroeconomic indicators, global & domestic financial markets and impact on stock movements
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services , Banking , Investments , Insurance
Role Category: Corporate Banking
Role: Client Servicing/Key Account Manager
Experience: 1 – 6 Years
Location: Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs, Navi Mumbai, Thane
Interested candidates can walkin 19th November 2016 at 9 am – 2 pm with updated resume
HDFC Securities Limited,
I Think Techno Campus,
Building – B, “Alpha”,
Office Floor 8, Near Kanjurmarg Station,
Mumbai 400 042
* MBA-Finance,Bcom, NISM VIII Series, NCFM
* Good communication skills- both verbal and written
* Able to speak fluent English and any other regional languages.
* Passion for a career in Stock market
* Follow in house Research Reports, Company news and track company performance.
* Nism VIII Series Certification is mandatory
HDFC Securities Ltd, a trusted financial service provider promoted by HDFC Bank and JP Morgan Partners and their associates, is a leading stock broking company in the country, serving a diverse customer base of institutional and retail investors.
Contact : Ms. Anbarasi Kolanji