Walkin Interview 4th June 2016
• Candidate will be responsible for leading the functional test automation efforts and Centre of Excellence capabilities within the projects.
• Experience in coming up with innovative automation solution and develop automation framework using multiple tools (Selenium, UFT, Test Complete, etc)
• Working with client business users, account manager or sales team and implement the Automation Strategy and working across a multi-disciplinary team of Software Engineers, Automation Engineers, BI and database experts and Infrastructure • Architects, Software Architects, Infrastructure Engineers and Network engineers to help optimize the test coverage via test automation of our software deployment.
• Expertise in effort estimation and tracking of effort in day to day basis till closure of project
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Database Architect/Designer
Role: Database Architect/Designer
Experience: 10 – 18 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 4th June 2016 from 10 am with updated resume
H5, Sipcot IT Park,
Chennai – 603103 India
Tel: +91 044-47451000
Knowledge and Skills:
* Strong analytical skills, good knowledge of business process and capability design and strong team leadership
* Strong relationship building skills and executive presence
* Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
* Extensive hands on experience in different device automation tool like TestShell or Emprix
* Hands on experience in GUI automation tool like HP UFT, TestComplete, Ranorex
* Working experience with embedded software testing, simulators etc
* Expertise in Toll collection, fare rules, reconciliation and settlement process
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong experience with the full software development lifecycle and software development methodologies (Agile).
* Strong experience in systems performance analysis and optimization in a distributed client/server environment.
* 6+ years of automation engineering experience with overall 10+ years in Testing
* Candidate should be B.E / B.Tech / MSc / MCA / ME /M.Tech
Hexaware is a leading Software services provider that offers powerful process-driven, high quality, cost-effective solutions specializing in Application Management, EAI, e-Commerce, ERP and Embedded Systems. Especially into SAP & PeopleSoft
Recruiter Name: Jabeen Ismail