This job is currently inactive - please check later
Walk in for Hexaware Technologies Walkin – Software Engineers – Asp.net 25th October 2016
* Developing and configuring automation solutions using different Automation platforms
* Identifying new process opportunities and accurately analysing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
* Analysing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required.
* Designing Automation process solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions.
* Configuring new Automation processes using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
* Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
* Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery / project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
* Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Role Category:Programming Design
Experience:3 – 7 years
Interested candidates can walkin from 25th October between 11 am – 6 pm with updated resume and passport size photograph
Bldg. No. 3, Sector-II,
Millenium Business Park,
Mahape, Navi MumbaiMahape,
Navi Mumbai – 400710, Maharashtra,
* Candidate having comprehensive and evident understanding of Microsoft Technology (VB .NET / ASP.NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services)
* Ability to methodically solve business and technical problems using innovative and well-planned approaches
* Aptitude to contribute to the evolution of methodologies and procedures in a controlled manner to continually improve a rapid and repeatable delivery channel
* Good written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation
* Ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind.
* A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team.
* Knowledge of Blue Prism not a pre-requisite for this role as full training will be provided
Hexaware Technologies Ltd, Caliber Point Business Solutions Ltd. is the wholly owned BPO subsidiary of Hexaware Technologies Ltd. Are currently staffed at 1500+ people across Navi Mumbai (Mahape) Chennai, Nagpur and US. Ranked 15th in the NASSCOM Top 20 IT Software
Recruiter Name:Recruitment Team