* Candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the staff is knowledgeable in all aspects of the company’s offerings and that there is a high level of quality control.
* Designing competency tests, teaching phone communication skills, and reporting results to superiors is all a required part of the job.
* Bring into focus the relationship between the training content and the trainees day-today caregiving role
* Facilitate the integration of content with the knowledge and experience of the trainees
* Use a variety of training strategies/learning experiences
* Review written materials of training participants
* Modify the training approach and then observe and record the effects of the changes
* Create activities that allow for the active participation of everyone in the group
* Sense the needs of the trainees on an individual bases and as a group
Salary: INR 3,50,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Training
Role: Technical / Process Trainer
Experience: 3 – 8 Years
Interested candidates can walkin directly at 10 AM with updated resume & Govt. Photo ID Proof
Hinduja Global Solutions
4th Floor, Novel Tech Park,Behind trident Hundai Showroom,
Kudlu Gate,Hosur Main Road,Bangalore 560068
* Candidate should be Graduate in any stream of education with excellent english communication
* Minimum 3 Years of experience as Process Trainer in BPO.
* Beginners knowledge of Excel Simple commands and Tools
* Ability to measure, achieve and improve 0-30 days batch KPI performance
* Sound knowledge of English and other regional language
HGS is a leader in optimizing the customer experience and helping our clients to become more competitive. HGS provides a full suite of business process management (BPM) services from traditional voice contact center services and transformational DigiCX services that are unifying customer engagement to platform-based, back-office services and digital marketing solutions.
Recruiter Name:Nitish Tiwari
Reference Id:Process Trainer 1803