Sample Resume Format for HR Manager Experienced – Word / PDF Template
Resume Headline : 7.5 years of work experience in HR, looking for a change
Key Skills : Recruitment, IT Recruitment, HR Generalist, HR Manager, HR Executive, Employee Engagement, Employee Communication, Performance Management, Succession Planning, Performance Appraisal, Induction Program, Training, Performance Management System, Manpowe
Total Experience : 7 Years
Salary : Rs. 4.0 Lakhs
Current Employer : Zyphar’s Pharmaceutics Pvt. Ltd.
Current Designation : HR Manager
Last Employer : Bella Diamonds
Last Designation : HR Manager
Current Location : Pune
Preferred Location : Pune
Education : B.Sc, MBA/PGDM
- Driving HR Operations, Talent Acquisition strategy & execution as Assistant Manager HR in Zyphar’s Pharmaceutics Pvt. Ltd.
- Exposure to strategic Talent Acquisition, Mass recruitment & Selection, Learning & Development, Change management, Career Development, Campus Recruitment, Employee engagement, Employee Retentions & HR Operations initiatives across IT, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, Telecom sectors.
- PGDBA in HR with rich industry experience in various gamuts of HR.
- A special passion for enhancing employee & team productivity through innovation, breakthrough thinking and continuous learning.
- Adaptability to various situations, communication, negotiation skills & inter personal skills.
Oct’15 – till date: Zyphar’s Pharmaceutics Pvt. Ltd, Assistant Manager (Pune) – HR (Pharmaceutical Industry)
Company profile: ISO certified pharmaceutical company in ‘critical-care’ segment, with pan-India presence and over 200 employees. Website: www.zyphars.com
- Manpower Planning, Recruitment & Selection – Social Media, Portals, Employee referrals, Bulk hiring, campus recruitment, ownership and implementation of organizational structures and frameworks through manpower planning, talent acquisition, span of control, productivity norms and campus relations. Managing resourcing partners & stakeholders, New employee Induction.
- Human Capital Management – Performance management, Employee confirmation & appraisals, Retention initiative and Exit management, Responsible for transfers & movements, Payroll.
- Employee Engagement – Employee engagement through tools like Voice of Employees (VOEs), Upward Feedback, One on one discussions, New joinee meets, Buddy & Mentoring Programs, Open Forums
- Career Development & Progression – Ensuring soft skill & behavioral training coverage, Managing Promotion cycles, Facilitate Career discussions, Career planning & progression interventions like Lunch with Key Performer engagement
- Employee Relations – Implementation of HR policies and procedures, Disciplinary processes, Confirmations & Terminations. Manage & redress employee grievances within TAT.
June’13 – April’15: Bella Diamonds, HR Manager (Manufacturing, Imports & Exports industry)
Company Profile: Bella Diamond’s history in diamond industry spans over 7 years. Their business deals with manufacturing, Import & Exports of polished diamonds for one of the leading Jewellery Company Fredrick Goldman in USA.
Key Deliverables: I am an Independent HR handling all HR functions. I have single- handed built the HR department from scratch in Bella Diamonds.
Handling entire Recruitment cycle (Non-IT) from Manpower Planning to facilitate joining of an employee through various available sources such as Portals, Networking, Bulk hiring, LinkedIn.
- Payroll & Statutory Compliance:
Generating monthly salary for all the employees.
- Induction & Joining Formalities:
Manage Induction & Orientation program of new employees, Back ground verification, follow-up with candidates for documents.
Generation of Employee code, Employee ID Cards
Preparation of Appointment Letter for regular & retainer both type of employment.
- Performance Management:
Responsible for conducting performance review on quarterly basis.
- Training & Development:
Conducting need analysis with help of various departmental heads
Conducted Soft skill & behavioural training
- Employee Relationship Development:
Employee engagement like planning events, days, celebrating birthdays etc.
- Exit Formalities:
Conducting exit interviews, Submission of F&F to Finance and Accounts departments.
Aug’10 – March’13: Paylink Corporation Pvt. Ltd. as HR Generalist
Reason for leaving: Better Opportunities
Company Profile: Paylink Corporation is one of the India’s Premier HR Company which focuses on the entire range of HR services namely Recruitment, Payroll, Training, HR consulting services, Institutions Services and Assessment Centre, thereby enabling clients to concentrate on their core-business competencies
- Sourcing candidates for clients in IT, Telecom sector.
- Handling the complete RPO (Recruitment Process Outsource) recruiting for all levels from executive position to management hiring.
- Regular communication with client teams to track submitted candidate progress.
- Expertise in Resource generation through Job Portal Sourcing, Headhunting, Posting Job Ads, Employee Referrals.
- Handled soft skill & corporate training for internal employees and clients.
- Handled Payroll for the staff
- Employee engagement
- Joining & Exit formalities
Oct ’06- Oct’09: Jobs Search Services (Recruitment Firm) as HR Executive
Reason for leaving: The company shutdown
- Undertaken recruitment for IT, Banks, Construction, Automobile industry for Junior as well as senior position via portals, social media, candidate database, references etc.
- International Recruitment for the client based in Singapore.
2014 PGDBA in Human Resources from Welingkar’s Institute of Management & Studies, Mumbai /First Class.
2010 B.Sc (Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry) from K.J Somaiya College of science & commerce, Mumbai / Scored 61.3%
2006 Class 12th from Pune Vidya Bhavan Junior college, Maharashtra / Scored 51.3%
2003 Class 10th from Lokmanya Tilak High school, Maharashtra / Scored 75.76%
Date of Birth:
Download Sample 1 Resume for HR Manager Experienced – Word Format / PDF Format