Sample Resume Format for HR Manager – Word / PDF Template
Resume Headline : HR Generalist with 4.5 years of experience in HR Operations and HR Consulting
Key Skills : HR Operations and HR Consulting
Total Experience : 4 Years, 6 Months
Salary : Rs. 0.0 Lakhs
Last Employer : VHIRE4U
Last Designation : Manager – Human Resources
Current Location : Bangalore
Preferred Location : Cochin, Kannur, Kozhikode
Education : B.Sc, MBA/PGDM
Seeking opportunity in Human Resources with a growth oriented organisation
February 2015 – November 2015: VHIRE4U, Bangalore as Manager – HR
- Accountable for HR operations of VHIRE4U and Vydehi School of Excellence
- Responsible for HR Consulting of Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre
- Managing a team of recruiters for internal as well as Client positions
- Validation of monthly payroll input and salary processing
- Responsible for maintaining registers as per Karnataka Shops and Estt Act,1961
- Responsible for conducting HR audit
- Frame new policies or modify the existing policies of VHIRE4U as and when needed
- Responsible for manpower planning of Staffing Services, Web Services , Software Services and School staff
- Responsible for implementation of new Training Programmes and Workshops
January 2012 –January 2015: VHIRE4U, Bangalore as Assistant Manager – HR
HR Consultant for Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Whitefield, Bangalore
- Creation of the formats/templates to seek & capture information
- Gap Analysis and recommendations for implementation of new Biometrics device and HRIS
- Created the list of Documents & records required to be maintained for each employee
- Created Communication templates (e mails/ notices/ circulars ) for collection of records
- Designed all related forms & formats for Recruitment,PMS, Induction, Joining, Exit of the employee
- Framed Job Description for each position across various Departments in the Hospital
- Salary restructuring of all levels of employees in VIMS & RC,VIDS,VIBS,VINS
- Conducted Departmental Analysis to compare the current status and MCI requirements.
- Implemented new Performance Management System in VIMS & RC
- Responsible for conducting Job Evaluation in VIMS & RC.
- Prepared HR Manual and Employee Handbook for VIMS& RC
HR Generalist for VHIRE4U, Wonesty and Vydehi School of Excellence
- Handling Joining formalities of new joiners in VHIRE4U,Wonesty and Vydehi School of Excellence
- Responsible for payroll inputs and Salary processing through HRIS
- Responsible for approval of leave and attendance of employees.
- Supervising documentation and maintenance of all employee files.
- Inducting new joiners on the HR policies of the organization
- Carry out exit interview and final settlements of employees.
- Responsible for conducting training sessions for VHIRE4U employees.
- Handling employee grievances.
- Part of the ISO Auditing team of VHIRE4U
- Responsible for planning and conducting employee engagement activities.
- Implemented HRIS and Employee Self Service in VHIRE4U
- Prepared Administrative Manual for Vydehi School of Excellence
- Responsible for Contract renewals and Performance Management of VSE staff
- Responsible for Background verification of school staff as per the instruction from Govt. of Karnataka
July 2008 – March 2009: HealthCare Global Enterprises Ltd., Bangalore as Sr.Executive-HR
- Getting requirements & analyzing the skill sets of the requirements across various departments in Hospital.
- Identify, screen, evaluate and match qualified candidates to specific job orders.
- Handling first round of HR interview in order to judge the candidate’s suitability, Attitude, Academic & professional qualification, experience, communication skills etc, before forwarding it to various units
- Follow up and ensuring joining of candidates.
- Manage and maintain databases of recruitment, new joiners, offered positions, Master Data of all HCG employees across India.
- Prepared various kinds of official letters
- Handled induction of new joiners
- Conducted Exit interviews
- Framed KRAs for various levels across Departments
- Audited documents for NABL Accreditation of Triesta Lab
- Handled Performance appraisals
- Preparation of a training plan of the company front office, MSW and Billing staff
- Payroll inputs
Operating Systems : Windows XP, Vista , Windows 7
Packages : MS Office 2007, Open office, MS Office 2013 & SPSS 7.5
ACADEMICS & CREDENTIALS
2008 M.B.A (HR) from Manipal University with score of 90%
2002 B.Sc Agriculture from Kerala Agricultural University with a score of 81%
1997 Pre-degree from Calicut University with a score of 78%
1995 S.S.L.C– Board of Public Examinations, Kerala with a score of 83%
Date of Birth :
Marital Status :
Linguistic Abilities :
Present Address :
I, declare the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and nothing has been concealed or distorted.
Download Sample 1 Resume HR Manager – Word Format / PDF Format