* Candidate will be involved in solving technical query Trouble shooting.
* Receiving or/and making calls to be able to respond to client concerns/ request that are basic technical in nature.
* Perform initial problem determination (Level1) in support of contracted scope of services with related hardware, software and services support as specified in the contract schedule.
* Provide technical advice and guidance to Help Desk CSRs for reported incidents for which the CSR cannot find a knowledge document.
* Help Desk focal point for reported High Severity incidents, sending out email alerts, and resolves, updated client website and VRU.
* Assist in End to End Problem, Change and Incident Management.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Role Category: Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Location: Noida, Gurgaon
Interested candidates can walkin on 19th October 2016 from 11 AM to 4 PM with updated resume
1. Unitech Cyber Park, Tower-B, 11th Floor
60 Meter Sec. Road, Sector-39,
Gurgaon, Haryana – 122001,
Venue for Noida:
Unitech Info Space
Plot 20/21,Bldg 2,
1st floor Sec-135
Noida, Nearest Metro Station
Uttar Pradesh – 201301,
* Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma ( 15 Years + education ) Any graduates,
* Good communication skills are requisite
* Knowledge of Computer Hardware and Networking concepts
* Willingness to work in night shifts
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Recruiter Name: HR
Telephone: 7042555703 / 124-4817507/0124-4817506