• Candidate has to be involved in Providing Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across NA, EMEA & AP.
• Handling inbound calls / emails / chats resolving technical issues for end users.
• Proficient in Connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN.
• Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting.
• Ability to identify basic hardware parts and awareness of basic hardware concepts.
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 14th Nov to 18th Nov, 2017 at 12 pm to 4 pm.
IBM India, 3B,
Mindspace, Hi-tech City,
Documents to carry for the Interview:
1. Current company’s offer or appraisal letter (whichever is the latest)
2. Experience Letters from two most recent employers.
3. Last three months pay slips (with passwords, if any)
4. Copy of your highest education mark sheets (All years/ semesters)
5. Copy of your highest education (Degree Certificate / Convocation Certificate).
6. Updated Resume, A Govt. ID proof
– The dress code for the day is business formals or smart casuals.
* Candidate must have awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
* Questioning / probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller
* Fluency in English Communications Skills (both spoken and written) / soft skills
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others.