* Candidate has to handle Inbound Calls and Identifying and resolving customer queries and concerns while maintaining expected quality as per ICICI Lombard.
* Documenting / Recording transactions and the necessary follow-up requests with other functions by completing forms and record logs
* Understanding multiple products and processes of ICICI Lombard
Salary:INR 50,000 – 2,50,000 P.A
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role:Associate / Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience:0 – 5 years
Location:Mumbai, Navi Mumbai
Interested candidates can walkin directly between 10 am – 2 pm with updated resume and passport size photograph
ICICI Lombard GIC Ltd,
12th Floor, Vishwaroop IT park,
Opp Vashi railway station,
Near Raghuleela Mall.
* Candidate should be a Graduate Fresher or Experienced
* Excellent communication in English Hindi
ICICI Lombard GIC Ltd. is one of the leading private sector general insurance companies in India. We are a joint venture between ICICI Bank Limited and Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited, a Canada based diversified financial services company.