Walkin Interview on 10th & 11th May 2016
• Candidate has to approve purchase requests or raise purchase order
• Matching the Invoice based on the Purchase order with the help of ERP
• Sending an email to approver / requestor seeking an approval for the invoice
• Inter-company Reconciliation for Group Entities
• Auditing: Assisting Internal Audit matters and Verifying the Correctness of Accounts
• Overall accounting work involving Preparation of Vouchers, Ledger, Cash Book
• Knowledge in TDS and service tax would be an added advantage.
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 10th & 11th May 2016 from 10 am to 3 pm with updated resume
Aspen Block G4, 3rd Floor,
Manyata Embassy Business Park,
Outer Ring Rd, Nagawara,
* Candidate having knowledge of MS Excel
* Strong written and oral communication / presentation skills
* Passion for networking and updating oneself with the latest market trends
* Work along with different teams for various activities as required by the company on various initiatives.
* Qualification B.Com / M.Com / MBA (Finance) having an experience in Accounts
Indegene is an integrated scientific partner to global pharmaceutical and life sciences companies delivering a spectrum of marketing, medical, training, and research analytics services.