* Candidate has to evaluate day to day transactions on calls as well as emails
* Drive standardized best practices on quality monitoring, feedback process
* Align quality to customer requirements and ensure we are measuring quality the same way
* Work with operations to create comprehensive action plans to improve quality this should include but not limited to Pareto, top error trends, top defaulters, refresher training plan
* Identify & lead process improvement initiatives that drive business value
* Advise on the norms required to maintain Quality Standards as per the SLA
Salary: INR 50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: Customer Service Executive
Role: Customer Service Executive
Experience: 1 – 6 Years
Interested candidates can walkin from 11 – 3 PM with updated resume
IIFL House, Sun Infotech Park,
Road No. 16V, Plot No. B -23,
MIDC, Thane Industrial Area,
Wagle Estate, Thane (W) 400604
* Candidate must have knowledge of MS Excel, Powerpoint and MS Word, with the ability to create the required outputs
* Effective verbal and written communication skills, email etiquette, interpersonal skills, corporate etiquette and
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Willing to work in shifts if required.
* Should be from broking industry.
IIFL Holdings Limited is the apex holding company of the entire IIFL Group, promoted by first generation entrepreneurs. Formerly known as India Infoline Limited, IIFL offers a gamut of services including financing, wealth and asset management, broking, financial product distribution, investment banking, institutional equities, realty services through its various subsidiaries.