* Candidate will be responsible for Post recruitment formalities including Joining Formalities, Ecode Creation, Onboarding coordinate / follow up with respective bank authorities for Account opening, ESIC Code creation.
* Ensure Entry, exit, confirmation, attendance process gets followed as defined.
* Ensuring accuracy of HR database at all points of time. In terms of mapping of employees as well as status of employees. Conducting Coordinating for * Employee Engagement activities on quarterly basis.
* Help employee resolving their queries or route to concern Dept.Ensuring organisation wise compliance in all major statutory labour law- contract labour,PF, PT, * ESIC, LWF, POGA, Minimum wages, Maternity Benefit etc.
* Follow up for timely PT payments in coordination with the Admin team to avoid penalties/fines due to delay.Liaise with various statutory bodies for Employee
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Role Category:HR Executive
Experience : 1 – 2 Years
Location : Chennai
Interested candidates can walkin at 10 am with updated resume and a government ID proof.
IIFL Tower, 3rd Floor,
MGR Road, Perungudi,
Candidate should be from MBA / MSW/ MA HRM with minimum 1 year experience into HR operations role.
Female candidates preferred
IIFL Holdings Limited is the apex holding company of the entire IIFL Group, promoted by first generation entrepreneurs.
Recruiter Name: Susan Noronha