• Candidate will be rsponsible for handling and identifying reports that involve business planning of the company and wherein core analysis is involved, timelines of the reports are on daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis.
• Vendor (suppliers) reporting and for assisting ad-hoc report and requests on daily basis from the teams.
• Preparing and Sending the MIS and other business plan report for all the touch point; lead efforts in developing & executing best practices.
• Responsible for maintaining standard operating procedures (SOP) targeting at organizational excellence.
• Tracking monthly employee performance/Incentive structure on the basis of scorecards/ Individual Stack of the teams.
Salary: INR 3,50,000 – 5,00,000 P.A. Salary not a constrain for right candidate
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category: Analytics & BI
Role: Data Analyst
Experience: 1 – 6 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 29th May & 30th May, 2017 at 11 AM to 4 PM with updated resume & Govt ID.
Plot no.98, Udyog vihar Phase – 4,
Near Airtel Building,
Next to Maruti gate no.3, Gurgaon,
Haryana, India – 120016
India Infoline offers a gamut of services including financing, wealth and asset management, broking, financial product distribution, investment banking, institutional equities, realty services through its various subsidiaries.
Recruiter Name: Kirti Sharma