* Candidate has to do Website Development – Health Account Scheme, coordination with NIC, Data Management and analysis module for user-friendly report generation.
* Experience of working on mobile applications, development and maintenance of analytical module of website, software like SPSS and analysis etc.
Salary: @ Rs. 32500/- p. m. (consolidated)
Age: up to 35 years (relaxation as per Govt. of India rules)
Location: New Delhi
Interested candidates can walkin on 16th December 2016 at 9 am
Hqrs., Ansari Nagar,
New Delhi – 110 029
* All certificates / testimonials in original and 6 sets of attested photocopies of the same and one passport size recent colour photograph.
* The original certificates may be submitted for verification on demand. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
* One attested copy each of the certificates
* Seven copies of brief curriculum vitae.
* Registration for walk in is from 9.30 am to 10.30 am.
* Candidates must have acquired Ist Class Master’s Degree in Information Technology/ Information Science/ Computer science from a recognized university or BE/ B.Tech Degree in relevant subject with two years experience of programming in asp.net with C-Sharp & maintaining SQL-2008 database.
* The posts are to be filled up on purely temporary basis till the project lasts.
* The appointment can be terminated with one month notice from either side without assigning any reason.
* The candidate will have to execute a bond of 6 months, if they leave within this period they will have to refund the 3 months salary.
* Since the post is purely temporary, the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under
ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
* Benefit of provident fund, HRA, CCA, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. is not applicable.
* Age relaxation is for SC, ST & OBC candidates as per Govt. Rules. No TA/DA etc. will be given to attend the walk – in –personal discussion.
The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi, the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the oldest medical research bodies in the world.