Name of the Posts
1. Web and Expert System Developer
• Candidate should be PG in Computer Science with first class and at least seven years experience in software development in Industry.
Pay Scale: 15600/-39100/- GP Rs.5400/-
2. Professional Assistant
• Candidate should be MBBS or BDS with minimum 55% Marks. Six months experience in fields of Indigenous ethno treatment.
Pay Scale: 9300/-34800/- GP Rs.4200
3. UDC cum Caretaker
• Candidate should be PG in English with minimum 55% marks and two years experience in computer typing and office work.
Pay Scale: 5200/-20200/- GP Rs.2400/-
1) The posts are Purely on Temporary Basis. The selected candidates shall have no claim for appointment on regular basis.
2) Reservation followed as per Govt. of India norms.
3) The candidate who fulfills the requirements may attend the Walk-in-interview along with Original documents and two sets of self-attested photocopies of certificates of qualifications, experience, mark sheet, birth certificates, and caste certificates, two passport size photographs etc. at the venue on scheduled date & time.
4) Applicants appearing with incomplete documents will not be entertained for the interview.
5) The statutory provision for relaxing of age, minimum qualification, experience etc. prescribed in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories will be made applicable to them.
6) The candidate, if employed with any Autonomous/Government or private sector may bring “NOC” from their employer at the time of interview.
7) The competent authority also reserves the right to postpone/cancel the Walk- in-Interview at any stage.
8) The candidate shall report for walk-in-interview at 9.00 A.M.
9) Candidates are requested to see IGNTU’s website on regular basis for any new announcement in this regard.
Interested candidates can walkin on 9th August 2016 from 9 am with updated resume
New Administrative Block,
IGNTU Amarkantak, Distt. Anuppur (M.P.)
The Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak has been established by an Act of the Parliament of India. It came into existence by the Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Act, 2007 and came into action on July 2008.