• Candidate has to gather information related to the payment and resolution of open account receivables using: Phone, Fax, Email & Other department resources.
• Ability to gather in a timely manner, information required to research and reconcile: Invoices, Contracts, Payments and Miscellaneous dispute information.
• Use analytical skills to assess, escalate and report accounts or account issues that demonstrate, “At Risk” behavior to all relevant business partners.
• Complete standard A/R documents that follow basic accounting and department guidelines.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 9th Jan 2018 (Tuesday) to 12th Jan 2018 (Friday) at 11 am to 4 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
Infor India –
4th Floor, B- Block,
Q-City Near Wipro Circle 109,
110, 111/2. Nanakramguda,
R. R. District, Hyderabad,
AP, India 500 032 India
* Candidate should be Graduate with 2 to 4 years experience in a Collections, Customer Service or Support areas.
* Some general accounting knowledge is a plus.
Infor is one of the industry’s fastest growing ERP companies with $ 3 Billion turnover and has 90,000+ customer base globally. It has 180 offices in 40 countries and has about 15000+ employees globally.