• Supplier Identification, RFX Development, BID Analysis & Supplier Price / Terms Negotiation.
• E-Sourcing, Supplier Consolidation, Spend Analytics & Contract Negotiation
• Engineering Drawing Review & Supplier Engineering Change Request.
• Attend Tier 2 Meeting with Procurement Managers and team. Review metrics and escalate issues that need support, and provide update on actions from prior day
• Possesses excellent verbal and written communication & Presentation Skills.
Functional Area: Other
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 16th Jan 2018 (Tuesday) at 10.30 am to 11 am.
Infosys BPO Limited.
4th floor, A block
South side Tidel park
No4, Rajiv Gandhi salai
– Shifts: Only Night Shifts
Documents required for the Interview:-
– Updated Resume & Passport size photograph.
– Last 3 months salary slips, current employer offer letter, salary revision letter with annexure (if applicable) whichever pertains to current salary.
– Copy of any two ID proof (Adhar Card / Voters ID / PAN Card / Drivers License / Passport)
– 10th & 12th Mark Sheet & Board Certificate.
– All Graduation Mark Sheets (Each year separate mark Sheet & University Certificate)
– All Post-Graduation Mark Sheets & University Certificate.(if applicable).
* Knowledge of production control and material manufacturing methods is highly desired.
* Candidate must be proficient in MRP (SAP experience a plus).
* Proficient in MS Office Applications.
* Problem Solving and Decision-Making Skills.
Infosys BPM is the business process outsourcing subsidiary of Infosys (NYSE: INFY), is an end-to-end outsourcing services provider.