• Candidate having expertise knowledge on Unix, shell scripting and SQL with knowledge on programming Languages like JAVA.
• Experience in app support and knowledge on ITIL processes.
• Change management, incident management and problem management.
• Experience in client management including driving efficiency initiatives at project and account level.
• Excellent communication and analytical skills.
Functional Area: Other
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 30th Nov 2017 (Thursday) at 10 am
Infosys Towers No. 27,
Near Jayadeva Hospital Bannerghatta Road,
J. P. Nagar 3rd Phase,
Bangalore – 560 076
Documents required for Interview:
– Passport size photo
– Current employer offer letter / Salary revision letter with annexure (if applicable) whichever pertains to your current salary.
– Last 3 months salary slips.
– Copy of any two ID proof (Adhar Card / Voters ID / PAN Card / Drivers License / Passport)
– 10th & 12th Mark Sheet & Board Certificate.
– All Graduation / Post-Graduation Mark Sheets (Each year separate mark Sheet & University Certificate)
* Candidate should be Graduate & ready to work in 24×7 shifts.
* Excellent communication and analytical skills.
Infosys BPO is the business process outsourcing subsidiary of Infosys (NYSE: INFY), is an end-to-end outsourcing services provider.