Walkin Interview on 11th & 12th May 2016
• Candidate having experience on HP and Dell Desktops, good automation and scripting ability, strong knowledge of low-level aspects such as file systems and system performance tuning.
• Installation, upgrade and configuration, troubleshooting of Ubuntu desktops.
• Samba server administration user creation / suspension / deletion, manage shared folders access restrictions.
• Administration of Internal Mail and Messenger Services (iRedMail / iRedAdmin / Openfire based on postfix is prefered).
• Hardware and software Maintenance.
• OCSreports & GLPI Inventory suite.
• Administration of Leased Lines, Administration of Wireless Network Resolve ISP related issues using Escalation Matrix.
• Coordination with vendors to resolve Hardware and Warranty Related Issues.
• Preparing documentation and various reports for use within Information Technology for Compliance with ISO 9001 & ISO 27001.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: System Administrator
Experience: 3 – 6 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 11th & 12th May 2016 between 10 am to 3 PM with updated resume
Innopark (India) Pvt.Ltd,4th Floor,
Block-1, Cyber Pearl,
Hitech City, Hyderabad-81
* 3+ years of relevant experience.
* Good grasp on ssh, rsync and iptables with basic networking fundamentals & understanding of TCP/IP stack.
* Hands-on experience on HP and Dell Desktops
* Good automation and scripting ability.
* Strong knowledge of low-level aspects such as file systems and system performance tuning.
* Should be a graduate or equivalent
Innopark Founded in 2004, we are one of India’s largest online gaming solutions company with customer footprints across the globe, equipped with the competence and expertise to create end-to-end gaming solutions on open source.
Recruiter Name: Manogyna
Contact Company: Innopark