• Candidate has to serve as the system engineer for Windows & Linux server administration.
• Monitor system performance and utilization, track vulnerabilities and apply appropriate patches and upgrades
Install, configure, and document new servers, desktop and applications
• Maintain and audit user accounts in Linux and windows
• Manage & maintain IT infrastructure with 100% uptime
• Manage backup process and perform data recoveries as needed.
• Monitoring and managing the windows servers, communication systems, backups and the complete IT infrastructure and presentable documentation skill.(Must)
• Windows Systems, configuration of windows servers, active directory, GPOs, DNS & DHCP; and networking concepts (configuring switches, routers and firewall)-(Must).
• Linux web server configuration & administration (Must).
• Knowledge of configuration & management of Office 365 will be added advantage but not mandatory.
• Good knowledge of IIS & Apache service.(Must)
• Good windows server & desktop troubleshooting skill
• Basic knowledge of Virtualization (e.g. VMware & Hyper-V core)
• Certifications: MCP, MCSE, MCTS certifications.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: System Administrator
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 9th – 13th May 2016 from 1 pm to 5 pm with updated resume
ISHIR is a diversified offshore IT solutions company offering world class application services to help organization’s exceed its technological expectations.