• Candidate is responsible for handling all the exit formalities including full & final settlement of the left employees.
• Preparing all the MIS reports related to HR.
• Preparation of daily, weekly, Monthly and quarterly reports.
• Handling employee database / documentation both in soft & file form.
• Arranging management interview by coordinating schedules.
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR / Recruitment / IR
Role: HR Executive
Experience: 2 – 7 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 18th Nov 2017 – 25th Nov 2017 at 10 am to 5 pm
J. Kumar Infraprojects,
14 – A, Andheri Industrial Estate,
Veera Desai Road, Andheri West,
Mumbai – 400058
Documents (original & Copy) to be carry for the Interview:
– Educational Certificates,
– Experience Certificates
– Appointment Letter, salary slip for last 3 month, increment letter, CTC annexure ( structure) of present company.
– One passport size photograph
– Copy of updated resume
– 6 Month Bank Statement
* Candidate should be MBA or PG Diploma in Human Recourse.
* Min 2 years of experience in end to end recruitment process, HR Operation, Induction, on boarding, joining formalities & employee engagement.
J. Kumar Infraprojects has been in the business of Infrastructure Construction of elevated & underground metros, urban Infrastructure, public buildings, dams, roads, bridges, flyovers, skywalks, subways etc.
Contact Person: Mr. Basudev
Tel No: 022 – 67743555