• Candidate has to perform a variety of data entry functions with accuracy and proficiency.
• He / She has to read, interpret and comprehend written instructions received from a variety of sources.
• Follow instructions when processing items efficiently and in a timely manner in accordance with established productivity standards
• Need to work in US Work Timings (Night shifts) and should be flexible for any shift
• Reconciliation reports and preparation of reports.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 1 – 5 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 7th Nov & 8th Nov, 2017
Krishna Pant Karvy Computershare:
Survey no. 116/22, 115/25,
Financial District, Nanakramguda,
Hyderabad – 500032 India
– Updated Resume, Govt ID.
– 3 months pay slips, Employment documents.
– Educational documents + Original Graduation / Post graduation certificates.
* Candidate with excellent Comprehension Skills and writing ability.
* Experience in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Reconciliation.
Karvy computershare is a premier integrated financial services provider, and ranked among the top five in the country in all its business segments, services over 16 million individual investors in various capacities, and provides investor services to over 300 corporates, comprising the who is who of Corporate India.
Recruiter Name: Krishna Pant