Walkin Interview 25th – 27th August 2016
1. Transaction Processing Officer
• Candidate should have exposure to a transaction based environment
• Well versed with working on computers.
• Advance keyboard skill would be a plus.
2. MIS Executive
• Candidate should have working knowledge of MS-Office, understanding of reporting requirements and preparing/delivering error free reports.
3. Banking and Reconciliation
• Candidate should adept at reconciling various transactions as well as reports to identify possible errors & rectify it.
• Working knowledge of BRS a plus.
• Candidate should be Graduate with 6 Months – 2 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 25th – 27th August 2016 between 10 AM to 6 PM with updated resume
Karvy Selenium, Tower- B,
Plot No 31 & 32., Financial district,
Phone: 040 – 3321 1500
Karvy Computershare is the largest registrar and a market leader, servicing over 70 million investor accounts spread over 1300 issuers including banks. PSUs and mutual funds. With a work force of around 5000 experienced professionals