• Candidate will be responsible in calling the database assigned for reactivating inactive clients.
• Out calling the clients for reactivation and solving their queries getting them to start trading and keeping them active.
• Ensuring post reactivation the customers are assigned a dealer and accordingly keep the customer active by trading regularly with the customer and give timely recommendations to generate revenue.
• Ensuring all trades are done with customer consent as per dealer conduct on recorded lines.
• Ensuring Quality and Compliance is met on all calls along with the KRA Target set.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A. KRA based incentives
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales / Business Development Manager
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Location: Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs
Interested candidates can walkin on 11th Sept 2017 at 11 am to 4 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
Kotak Securities, Goregaon (East) ,
Kotak Infinity, 8th floor, Infinity I.T Park,
Bldg. No 21, Opp Film City Road,
A K Vaidya Marg, 400097.
* Candidates should be Graduate / Post graduate with NCFM or NISM certificates are preferred.
* Good knowledge in capital market.
* Candidate should have good communication & presentation skills.
* Possess strong networking & relationship building skills.
Kotak Securities – Originally established in 1994, Kotak Securities is a subsidiary of Kotak Mahindra Bank, which services more than 14 lakh customer accounts.
Contact Person: Shruti Kulkarni
Email Address: email@example.com
Contact No: 022 42858430 /16/19