* Candidate has to do Project Coordination
* File Handling and Tracking ,he is the link to the vendors/Local Project Managers/ Production Teams (DTP, Engg, QA) that receive the files to work with, outside Lionbridge. He is also the person responsible for sending these files to the internal Lionbridge team
* Keeping a track of finance for every task done: The Production Coordinator would be responsible handling all the finance of the projects.
* Vendor Management Interacting with Vendors on a daily basis.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Role Category: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Location : Mumbai
Interested candidates can walkin on 26th November 2016 between 10 am – 6 pm. with updated resume & a Photo Id Proof
B Wing, 3rd floor,
Reliable Tech Park, Airoli,
(Landmark: Sify Building)
* Candidate’s should be Graduate & from the BPO Industry will be preferred with Good Communication skills.
* Should be Flexible to work in all Shifts
Lionbridge Technologies (NASDAQ: LIOX) Established in 1996 and headquartered in Waltham, Mass., with a 4,600 workforce spread across 50+ locations across 26 countries worldwide with a revenue of $400 million (est.).