• Candidate has to understand and verify detailed and complex Human Machine Interaction flows and to test for English Language related issues in the interaction.
• Validate the data corpus present as per the interaction flows defined.
• Identify issues and suggest changes in phrases and language structure and identify any negative implications for a native English speaking user base.
• Verify the annotation of these utterances against pre-defined rules. Annotation involves correct tagging of parameters extracted from the utterance.
• Develop new utterance variations for the interaction flows and annotate them appropriately.
Industry: Consumer Electronics / Appliances / Durables
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Quality
Role: Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Experience: 2 – 7 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 27th May 2017 at 10 am to 5 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
Shailendra Techno Park,
#116, EPIP ZONE, 1st Phase,
White Field, Bangalore.
(Landmark: Vaidehi Hospitals, Mastkalandar hotel)
– Test on English Grammar & Composition.
– Personal Interview ( for candidates who clear the test)
• Candidate should be B.E., MCA, B.Sc. IT or Science graduates is a must.
• In-depth knowledge of the English language and Grammar, including Subject-Verb Agreement, colloquialisms used in Indian English and American English.
• Knowledge of smart phone application behavior and interest or formal study in linguistics will be an added advantage.
contact person: Glady S/Vishwa
Contact No: 09789865322