Walkin Interview 4th June 2016
Reputed ground handling company operating at several airports in India serving International Airlines have below vacancies at Mumbai International Airport
1. Duty Managers / Duty Officers (Male / Female)
Age: 35 to 45 years
• Candidate having more than 5 years of Airline/Ground handling airy services experience,
• He / She should be fluent in English willing to work in shifts and having a pleasing personality.
• The candidate should be aware of airline check i procedures & fully conversant with passenger & baggage handling services, int personal co-ordination skills within the organization and client Airlines with leadership qualities.
2. Managers (Male)
Age 28 to 40 years
• Candidate should have minimum of 2 years experience in airport handling services and should be capable enough to control airport staff i.e. white and blue color staff and they should be willing to work in shifts with tea work skills.
3. Supervisors (Male)
Age 25 to 35 years
• Candidate should have minimum of 2-3 years experience m Housekeeping services with hotels & willing to work in shifts.
4. Customer Service Assistants (Male & Female)
Age 19-27 years
• Candidate should be minimum HSC or Graduate will be an advantage, with pleasing personality and excellent communication in English language.
– Dress Code is western formals.
– Freshers can also apply.
Interested candidates can walkin on 4th June 2016 from 10 am to 5 pm with updated resume & photograph
6th Floor, Plot 325,
Sri Amba Sadan, Next to Citi Bank,
Linking Road, Khar (W),
Mumbai – 52.