• Candidate with good understanding of OSI Model, TCP/IP protocol suite (IP, ARP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, SNMP, FTP, TFTP).
• IP addressing & subnetting, VLSM/CIDR, Routing Concepts (RIP, OSPF, EIGRP & BGP ) and Configuration of HSRP/VRRP/GLBP.
• In-depth knowledge of L2 technology and protocols like VLANs, VLAN Tagging (IEEE 802.1q), LACP, VLAN trunking, STP (IEEE 802.1D and other 802.1 implementations.)
• IOS based security – CBAC, ZBF, and Control plane-CoPP/CoPPr, IOS-IPS, Layer 2 Security- Implementation of VACLs, ARP Spoofing and DHCP Snooping.
• Configuring Cisco ASA Firewall (IOS ver. 8.2 & 8.4) – Network Address Translation (NAT) and Port Address Translation (PAT), Security context, Failover, ACLs, port channel, Interface redundancy, ISP redundancy, transparent firewall.
Industry: IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area: IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Role Category: IT Hardware
Role: Network Administrator
Experience: 1 – 5 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 2nd Jan 2018 (Tuesday) to 6th Jan 2018 (Saturday) at 10 am to 5 pm & on 6th Jan 2018 (Saturday) at 10 am to 1 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
Locuz Enterprise Solutions –
401, Krishe Sapphire, Main Road,
Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500081
* Candidate has to configure, test, and maintain LAN/WAN equipments and related services.
* Knowledge on various network elements, ports devices, Links and Technologies.
* Hands-on Exp in routing protocols like EIGRP, OSPF and BGP.
Locuz Enterprise Solutions is an IT Infrastructure Solutions and Services Company focused on helping enterprises transform their businesses thru innovative and optimal use of technology.