This job is currently inactive - please check later
* Candidate has to do research and update information about business for a leading US based online business review site.
* Analyze the data on different websites to ensure that information is accurate.
* Review content and edit, approve or rejects the information before it gets published online
* Ability to accept or reject business by applying logic to keep the client website updated.
* Part of the content moderators role is to make sure that all the information is available on the website for the end user.
* Review business information with various sources to ensure accuracy and reliability of the content
* Escalates user content issues questions and relevant information to the right people in the company.
Industry: KPO / Research / Analytics
Role Category: Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 20th – 23rd September 2016 at 10 am with updated resume and original ID proof
LOFT Quality Process Delivery Center India
E Space IT PARK, A3, 6th Floor,
Next to Inorbit Mall, Nagar Road,
* Candidate should be a Graduate
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work in a highly charged environment without compromising on quality.
* Innovative, enthusiastic and a quick thinker.
LOFT was built to ignite hyper growth.We serve the movers and shakers of the tech ecosystem in over 30 countries in over 20
Recruiter Name: Silvina Lobo
Email Address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org